This ride on scrubber dryer is ideal for applications in a large area and for ground or maintenance cleaning of industrial surfaces of various types. Compact construction allows an enormous manoeuvrability and excellent survey for the operator. The 2 tank construction offers weight balance.
The machine is driven by the two rear wheels.
Brushes and drive motor are just so overdimensioned like the suction turbine. The freshwater tank with optical filling indicator disposes of discharge hose. The big opening allows an optimum cleaning of the water tank.
Further characteristics are a stepless vario drive forward and backwards, fine metering of cleaning solution, easily accessible tank, operating and parking brake, up to date parabolic squeegee and hazard warning lamp.
- Clear and easy
- Drain hose for easy drainage of the dirt water
- Electrically lowerable brush- and suction device
- Changing of the brush tool-free
- Changing of the squeegee tool-free
- Easy access to all components
- Tanks and machine body out of robust polyurethane
- High-quality vacuum motor with high vacuum power
- Infinitely traction drive
- Automatic water stop system
- Automatic time delayed brush stop
- Squeegee can be used four-sided
|model||COMET 1-91 B|
|working width [mm]||900/1000|
|max. working capacity [m²/h]||6300|
|fresh water tank [l]||140|
|dirt water tank [l]||150|
|operating voltage [V]||24|
|brush motor power [W]||1250|
|under pressure /vac motor [mm H²O] / [W]||1734 / 550|
|rotation / brush pressure [rpm] / [kg]||150 / 80,0|
|climbing ability [%]||7 – 10|
|measurement (lxwxh) [mm]||1750x930x1490|
|weight without battery [kg]||220|
products for business and industrial applications
recommended for semi-professional use
There are no reviews yet.