The KS100120 is a robust, full hydraulic ride on sweeping vac with high emptying for heaviest, professional application.
The machine operates according to the dust pan principle, i.e. the dirt will be flung directly in the front container. The dust pan principle is especially suitable for big and heavy dirts, as well as for high quantities on fine dust. The hydraulic driven main roller with its self-regulated height adjustment warrants also an optimum cleaning result on changeable floor conditions. The machine is serially equipped with two hydraulic side brushes.
With one of the biggest pocket filter (6,5 m²) in this category, the Star 1-120 can sweep a lot of fine dust.
The clear assembly of the control lever and switch enables an optimum, delicate operation of the machine. This warrants safety conditions for the operator.
- Clear and easy
- Simple drainage of the dirt container
- Easy access to all components
- Large washable polyester pocket filter
- Full hydraulic operated
- Machine frame out of steel
- Lombardini 2 cyl diesel engine water cooled
- Vanguard 3 cyl petrol/gas operated water cooled
- Infinitely variable traction drive
- With 2 side brushes, standard
- Large dimensioned dirt container
- Main brush with direct sweeping principal
- Lighting system for public traffic on demand available
- 1,55 m working width
- 1,70 m working width
|model||STAR 1 – 120 D||STAR 1 – 120 G||STAR 1 – 120 E|
|working with / without side brush [mm]||850 / 1350||850 / 1350||850 / 1350|
|working capacity [m²/h]||13000||13000||11000|
|dirt container [l]||205||205||205|
|drive||19,7 PS Lombardini Diesel||31 PS Vanguard gas operated||36V|
|filtering area [m²]||6,5||6,5||6,5|
|filter material||polyester pocket filter||polyester pocket filter||polyester pocket filter|
|climbing ability [%]||18||18||15|
|measurement (lxwxh) [mm]||1940x1180x1430||1940x1180x1430||1940x1180x1430|
|weight without battery [kg]||–||–||690|
products for business and industrial applications
recommended for semi professional use